Job Search - Portfolio Corporate Controller
- Job Title:
- Location: Newport Beach
- State: California
- Job Number: 108688
- Job Class: Full Time
- Category: Accounting
We are looking for a Portfolio Corporate Controller to support a dynamic, key role incorporating a blend of accounting, investment management, reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting. If you are an individual who has accounting management experience and the ability to work cross functionally for a growing and established company then please submit your application for consideration.
- Manage month end close and reconciliation process for cash basis financial statements
- Monitor and assign vendor invoices to approvers using electronic procurement and payment system
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations for the corporate entities and investments
- Reviews balance sheet accounts, income statement trends and variances for each respective cost center
- Analyze, forecast, and budget and provide detailed explanations of variances from budget and prior year
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial statements for executive review
- Assist with annual budgets and forecast preparation and track progress
- Approve weekly check batches for vendor payments within available cash flow constraints
- 5+ years accounting management and financial analysis experience
- Minimum of 5 + years Real-estate investment, multi-family, or private equity industry required
- Advanced Excel experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
Advantex is "Your Hiring Advantage"
Advantex is an award-winning recruiting firm specializing in finance and accounting throughout Southern California. Our winning formula blends advanced recruiting resources and technology with a personal touch. The result is the Advantex Hiring Advantage: expertise, personalization and specialization.