Job Search - JD Edwards Developer
- Job Title:
- Location: Long Beach
- State: California
- Job Number: 108252
- Job Class: Contract/Temp
- Category: Information Technology
Our client, located in Long Beach CA (90802), is seeking a strong developer/programmer that has an extensive background in JD Edwards. Must be a local candidate (NO SKYPE) in order to conduct a face to face interview. At least a 6 month position (possibly more).
About the company:
Our client has a mission that is solely focused on providing quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance.
· The environment is very family oriented that fosters growth and career upward mobility
· The organization is growing year over year and is a Fortune 500 Company
· Here you will have a chance to make a difference and the goal in mind is to help other people
· Develop/debug custom Applications, Reports (UBEs), BSFNs, Interfaces & other objects as needed for the completion of a Business requirement.
· Work with Business Analysts for specification design and testing.
· Contribute to design decisions, finalize FS (general project documentation), configuration & unit testing.
· Retrofit existing modifications after ESUs are applied or during a JDE upgrade.
· Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting assistance for the JD Edwards team.
· Develop and maintain JDE objects in support of system interfaces.
· 8+ years of experience using JDE Enterprise One development tools, Enterprise Report Writer
· JDE EnterpriseOne - Knowledge and experience with SQL and JDE database structures to analyze data in the database
· JDE OMW development tool set.
· Experience with UBE, Applications including Power Forms, BI Publisher, BSFNs (C, NER), Table triggers, TCs, BSSVs and Workflow.
· Experience working on JDE 8.12 or higher releases;
· Advanced level knowledge of both technical and functional JD Edwards skills.