Job Search - VP, Accounting & Finance
- Job Title:
- Location: Irvine
- State: California
- Job Number: 111836
- Job Class: Full Time
- Category: Accounting
An international real estate investment firm with decades of experience is in search of a Vice President, Accounting & Finance to join their growing and dynamic team in Irvine, CA! This position is a part of a Best in Class team of professionals with an environment that focuses on professional growth, collaboration and a company that will treat you like an asset!
- Assist in the preparation of SEC filings including Form 10Q, 10-K, 8-K
- Work with auditors in their review of the financial statements and SEC filings.
- Perform the quarter-end consolidation, and prepare the statement of cash flows and equity statement needed for the 10-K/10-Q filings.
- Update the model/forecast/budget which is used and reviewed by various senior management, lenders, the board of directors, broker dealers and due diligence firms.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and other special projects, including developing policies and procedures and SOX documentation.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations including accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury and general ledger.
Skills, Education And Experience:
Advantex is "Your Hiring Advantage"
- BS and/or MS degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA required
- “Big 4” preferred
- Managerial experience leading large teams
- Detail oriented is key
Advantex is an award-winning recruiting firm specializing in finance and accounting throughout Southern California. Our winning formula blends advanced recruiting resources and technology with a personal touch. The result is the Advantex Hiring Advantage: expertise, personalization and specialization.