- Finance & Accounting (949) 757-1010
- IT & Engineering (949) 757-1010
- Finance & Accounting (310) 808-0730
- IT & Engineering (310) 808-0740
Job Search -
Client Relationship Representative
- Job Title:
- Job Number:
- Job Class:
Return to Search
• Are you motivated to develop and close business?
• Do you gain personal satisfaction in developing relationships?
• Do you thrive on activity?
• Are you driven to see things through completion?
If so, please read on. This is a $100,000 a year opportunity.
In this exciting Business Development Manager role, you will responsible for lead generation and qualification by calling, meeting and developing relationships with C-level executives for companies seeking quality consulting, interim and executive search assistance in Accounting and Finance, then following-up and closing prospective clients with the goal of winning new business.
• Daily planning and research to identify and qualify potential clients, strategic cold calling, consultation meetings with prospects, create proposals and close business
• Ability to focus initial conversations not on the features and benefits but on insight in order to secure new clients and truly bring a unique and educational perspective to the stakeholders on their business
• Closing new client sales to exceed revenue expectations
• Proactively record all account activity in our CRM database
• Actively participates in new business development planning sessions by collaborating with colleagues to ensure the identification of quality opportunities
• Identification and participation in networking events
• More than 2 years B2B consultative selling services; staffing services, payroll services, car rental services, IT/Software solutions and/or consulting services to C-Suite contacts and decision makers
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
• Passion for customer interaction
• Motivation to help and be well perceived by others
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills in a variety of consultative settings, including demonstrated experience with C-level executives or business owners
• Considerable attention to detail
• The ability to work in a fast-paced high performance environment by collaborating with peers and colleagues daily
• Ability to deliver on commitments and follow through
• Ability to listen, sense and read subtle reactions of others
• Have an open mind and a willingness to change
• Proficient with computer and database tools
• Thrive in an entrepreneurial, competitive environment
• 20% travel
About Advantex Professional Services: Advantex Professional Services is "Your Hiring Advantage". Advantex is an award-winning recruiting firm specializing in accounting and finance throughout Southern California. Our winning formula blends advanced recruiting resources and technology with a personal touch. The result is the Advantex Hiring Advantage: expertise, personalization and specialization.